BB&T Notary Services
Banks can offer a convenient place to get documents notarized, BB&T included. Read our BB&T Notary guide below to find out cost, availability and convenient alternatives.
Does BB&T Offer Notary Services? Do They Charge For Notary Services?
Many BB&T branches offer notary services. BB&T often offers free notary services for customers, but local branches may charge a fee, or may not staff a notary. To see if your local BB&T branch offers and/or charges for notary services, we recommend visiting the BB&T website, finding your local branch, and calling. You can also call BB&T's main support line at 800-226-5228 and asking about their notary charges.
When Does BB&T Offer Notary Appointments?
Before you visit your local BB&T branch, we highly recommend calling them to see if they staff a Notary Public, how much they charge, and when they offer notary services. Most BB&T branches follow typical banking hours - working hours during the weekday and some Saturday hours. Local branches may vary though, so call ahead to make sure.
Where Else Can I Find A Notary?
A few other local businesses often offer notary services. Some of the more common include:
- UPS Stores: to read more about UPS Stores' Notary Services, check out their notary page. Many UPS stores charge a fee, up to $25, to notarize documents, so be sure to call first.
- FedEx Online Notary: Fedex Stores do NOT offfer notary services, but Fedex does offer online notary services. However, they charge well above other online notary services, so we do not recommend using them.
- Local currency exchanges: many local currency exchanges also offer online notary services
- Post Offices: USPS Post Offices do NOT offer notary services. We recommend going to a local bank branch or using one of our recommended online notary services below.
Online Notary - A More Convenient Option
Why go to a bank, UPS store, or other physical location to get your document notarized, when you can do it right now from the comfort of your home? Online notary services offer a super convenient way to get your document notarized. All you do is upload your document(s), take a picture of your id, then connect on a video call with a live notary who notarizes your documents. It's fast, simple, and incredibly convenient.
Recommended Online Notary Services
See the list below for our recommended online notary services
- Notarize.com: Notarize is the leader in online notary services. We have personally used their service many times and love it. It costs $25 per notarization.
- OnlineNotaryCenter.com: Another good option, it also costs $25 per notarization.
- OnlineNotary.net: A smaller competitor, but costs a bit less at $19.95 per notarization.
- NotaryCam.com: NotaryCam was the original online notary, they've been around since at least 2015. Pricing costs $25 per notarization.