Credit Union One Notary Services
Banks can offer a convenient place to get documents notarized, Credit Union One included. Read our Credit Union One Notary guide below to find out cost, availability and convenient alternatives.
Does Credit Union One Offer Notary Services? Do They Charge For Notary Services?
Many Credit Union One branches offer notary services. Credit Union One often offers free notary services for customers, but local branches may charge a fee, or may not staff a notary. To see if your local Credit Union One branch offers and/or charges for notary services, we recommend visiting the Credit Union One website, finding your local branch, and calling. You can also call Credit Union One's main support line at 800-451-4292 and asking about their notary charges.
Online Notary - A Convenient, Instant Option
If you don't want to your local Credit Union One to get your document notarized, why not do it right now from the comfort of your home? Online notary services offer a super convenient way to get your document notarized. All you do is upload your document(s), take a picture of your id, then connect on a video call with a live notary who notarizes your documents. It's fast, simple, and incredibly convenient.
Recommended Online Notary Services
See the list below for our recommended online notary services
Other Online Notary Services
- Notarize.com: Notarize is the leader in online notary services. We have personally used their service many times and love it. It costs $25 per notarization.
- OnlineNotaryCenter.com: Another good option, it also costs $25 per notarization.
- OnlineNotary.net: A smaller competitor, but costs a bit less at $19.95 per notarization.
- NotaryCam.com: NotaryCam was the original online notary, they've been around since at least 2015. Pricing costs $25 per notarization.
When Does Credit Union One Offer Notary Appointments?
Before you visit your local Credit Union One branch, we highly recommend calling them to see if they staff a Notary Public, how much they charge, and when they offer notary services. Most Credit Union One branches follow typical banking hours - working hours during the weekday and some Saturday hours. Local branches may vary though, so call ahead to make sure.
Where Else Can I Find A Notary?
A few other local businesses often offer notary services. Some of the more common include:
- UPS Stores: to read more about UPS Stores' Notary Services, check out their notary page. Many UPS stores charge a fee, up to $25, to notarize documents, so be sure to call first.
- FedEx Online Notary: Fedex Stores do NOT offfer notary services, but Fedex does offer online notary services. However, they charge well above other online notary services, so we do not recommend using them.
- Local currency exchanges: many local currency exchanges also offer online notary services
- Post Offices: USPS Post Offices do NOT offer notary services. We recommend going to a local bank branch or using one of our recommended online notary services below.