Woodmen of the World Notary Services
Banks can offer a convenient place to get documents notarized, Woodmen of the World included. Read our Woodmen of the World Notary guide below to find out cost, availability and convenient alternatives.
Does Woodmen of the World Offer Notary Services? Do They Charge For Notary Services?
Many Woodmen of the World branches offer notary services. Woodmen of the World often offers free notary services for customers, but local branches may charge a fee, or may not staff a notary. To see if your local Woodmen of the World branch offers and/or charges for notary services, we recommend visiting the Woodmen of the World website, finding your local branch, and calling. You can also call Woodmen of the World's main support line at tel:+1 and asking about their notary charges.
Another easy way to find your local Woodmen of the World branch is to search for it on Google Maps or Apple Maps. Apple Maps.
Online Notary - A Convenient, Instant Option
If you don't want to your local Woodmen of the World to get your document notarized, why not do it right now from the comfort of your home? Online notary services offer a super convenient way to get your document notarized. All you do is upload your document(s), take a picture of your id, then connect on a video call with a live notary who notarizes your documents. It's fast, simple, and incredibly convenient.
Recommended Online Notary Services
See the list below for our recommended online notary services
|starts at $25||
|starts at $25||
US Virtual Notary
|starts at $20||
Other Online Notary Services
- OnlineNotaryCenter.com: Another good option, it also costs $25 per notarization.
- OnlineNotary.net: A smaller competitor, but costs a bit less at $19.95 per notarization.
- NotaryCam.com: NotaryCam was the original online notary, they've been around since at least 2015. Pricing costs $25 per notarization.
When Does Woodmen of the World Offer Notary Appointments?
Before you visit your local Woodmen of the World branch, we highly recommend calling them to see if they staff a Notary Public, how much they charge, and when they offer notary services. Most Woodmen of the World branches follow typical banking hours - working hours during the weekday and some Saturday hours. Local branches may vary though, so call ahead to make sure.
Where Else Can I Find A Notary?
A few other local businesses often offer notary services. Some of the more common include:
- UPS Stores: to read more about UPS Stores' Notary Services, check out their notary page. Many UPS stores charge a fee, up to $25, to notarize documents, so be sure to call first.
- FedEx Online Notary: Fedex Stores do NOT offfer notary services, but Fedex does offer online notary services. However, they charge well above other online notary services, so we do not recommend using them.
- Local currency exchanges: many local currency exchanges also offer online notary services
- Post Offices: USPS Post Offices do NOT offer notary services. We recommend going to a local bank branch or using one of our recommended online notary services below.